Iklan

Friday, June 25, 2010

Me Thingking. Me Dreaming

HI KAMU SEKALIAN. HI. HELLO. ADE ORANG KAH?? ANWAY SAYA TAHU TIADA SESIAPA TAPI ANGGAP SAJE MACAM ADA. OK..? 
*************SENYAP SUNYI************
OK. GOT IT

It is so lame to talk about yourself in a blog but that is what people do or usually do whenever they start blogging.  Well guest what? I'm a copycat. So let me study me myself ( Betol ke ayat ni?hentam aje ) .  Gara-gara mahu update blog, ini lah hasilnye.  Tapi sila salahkan my buddy sebab beliau seperti tuduh saye" hey, update la blog. Ko kan penganggur?" Hmm..Jujurnye part KO KAN PENGANGGUR ialah hanya perasaan sampingan yang terkesan di hati..hohoho..

I need to say that at some point I am proud to be a jobless at the moment . I got a chance to THINK what I can do BEST and what should I DO about it.  Thank you God for giving me this time to recall  and analyze whatever i have dreamt about in maybe 5 years back.  Thinking about those dream make me smile with a bit of regret coz at that time, it was just a dream and it seems like it is not possible at all for me to make it happen.Hey, not every dream can be real , only blessed people manage to have a dream -come -true thingy and that makes me envy them. Yes, I am a day dreamer and I enjoy to be one coz I remembered  a person who always say this : 

You can have a nice car without paying any. You can have plenty of money by just sleeping all day. How to get it? Just DREAM ON!

Orait enough for today ( Ayat da penat ) .  Saye mahu lelap dahulu.  A bit nervous to go to sleep coz I always think that the sooner you sleep, the faster tomorrow will come.  I do not like that.  I'm scared to meet TOMORROW. HUUUUU..

 p/s: Saya kadangkala penat berangan sepertu Aisyah yang penat menunggu ibunye shopping di Cold Storage




3 comments:

Fiszah_pjo said...

hey kamu...yes..udah update blog!!!..heheh..ak antara yng uruh kamu update blog..tp ak rasa ak tk gunakan perkataan penganggur kang?

hahahha.time to think.i love that..ak juga ingin terus bermimpi utk money dan segala....kerana jalan ak juga agak sukar..tp bersyukur dengan apa yang adalah wajib!!

nin said...

Ye.. wajib itu bah..ayuh same2 tempuh jalan yg sukar..sbb jalan yg senang itu amat la was2 untuk diceburi..hahaha

Fiszah_pjo said...

hahhha..jalan yang sennag tu kadang2 byk hidden cost..so ape pon ukit jln yang betul walopon sesukar mana..hahah