Iklan

Friday, June 25, 2010

Durian Tree For Lukisan Please..


carbon neutral local offers with kaufDA.de

I never knew average website causes about 0.02g (0,0008oz.) of carbon dioxide for each visit!  Thank God my blog was not as famous as the other website.HAHAHA. But still scary..!! So Hurry up people..!! Let us save the world by planting a tree rite now! Tree will help us reduce and absorb the carbon dioxide causes by all these eye-catching blog or website each time you click them...!!!

For those who are not into gardening you still can contribute at least by converting your blog into a carbon neutral-blog.  How does it work? The "My Blog Is Carbon Neutral" program by Germany's Make It Green will plant a tree in your blog's name for FREE in the Plumas National Forest in Northern California..How cool is that? I'm getting my blog his own tree now!!!Follow me and convert your blog here. *Thanks to TerompahSurau ( just read your post and getting excited!!)*

No comments: